Many beginner bloggers are bit confused about their blog launch plan.
When to launch the blog?
How many blog posts should I have before launching a blog.
Whenever you ask an experienced bloggers their answers are pretty different. Some say they started with only one blog post, some might say it all started with ton of blog posts.
Is it so disgusting to hear?
If you started with one it doesn't mean you are not going to be successful in blogging, it will not depend on the number of posts you have, all matter's is how consistent you are with your work and also how uniquely you write your posts with great quality content in it which help users to get their answer.
Want to know the saddest part?
After launching the blog most of all fail in being consistent with their work.
During the initial days they publish more and more content and after that they taper off.
I will provide the complete blueprint from launching of blog to maintaining consistency in the field of blogging and achieving the success.
In this blog post I have provided with some of my strategies that you can apply on your blog for laying a solid foundation and people will be coming back to you.
So lets move to our topic.
What To Do Before Launching Your Blog
You have to create a high quality 4-5 blog posts which are 3000+ words long unique and fresh content with an additional 8-10 blog posts written and saved in drafts in your wordpress dashboard.
If you don't have enough time to create you can hire someone to make it for you. I recommend hiring content writers because it saves your time and you can use that time in your management.
My advice would be brainstorm and research about 35+ list of blog topics that you can create for upcoming days after the site is published.
Always make your blog non indexable during construction. To make it add a piece of code to your robots.txt file which is below.
Be careful when you are going to launch your blog make sure to remove this piece of code , if you didn't removed this your blog won't gets indexed by search engines.
The Only Way To win at content marketing is to say readers it's specially written for you.
So after all the above you have to do setup main tools like google search console and google analytics to your blog to check the user activity , page views, traffic sources and the queries your blog is ranking for.
When you all setup then it's time for launching your blog and make it live.
After you make it live only publish those 4-5 long content during the launch of your blog.
Create social media accounts on your blog names and start getting traffic from social media during the initial days.
Now I am going to provide you my content writing blueprint.
Blueprint To Create Content For Blog Launching
Below I will provide some of my personal blueprint to write articles for brand new blogs that I recommend always for newbies because it works really!. Now all you have do is follow the steps and you'll be never out of contents in long run.
1. How many blog posts should I have before launching my blog?
We recommend you to write at least 4-5 blog posts before your blog launch so that people can find something to read without running away.
It also give you some time to work on your next blog posts without any problems.
We don't recommend to publish your blog with zero articles or with at least 20+ articles you can launch with just 4-5 articles.
2. Research your next 35+ blog topics
After publishing your first 4-5 articles now it's time for brainstorming your next 35+ blog topics based on your niche and here how to find it.
- Go to google and search for your main niche keyword and let google suggest you some topics.
- Use google auto suggest feature for discovering new blog topic ideas.
- Later, move down to last result you will find googles search related you can use this related topics which people are searching for, which might be a good topic for your readers.
- Go to Answerthepublic.com and search for your parent topic of your niche , and it will drives all the questions which are most search terms. You can get hundreds of topic ideas from this great tool.
- Find your top 5 competitors in your field and put their URL in ahrefs tools and look at the top pages they are driving traffic and create an awesome piece of content around it and publish it.
- When looking into competitors top pages always go for low keyword difficulty because you have recently launched your blog and it has lack of authority to compete with large sites.
Always find low hanging fruits( low KD keywords) with long tail keywords for getting targeted traffic from google.
I hope you are now clear with the topic How many blog posts should I have before launching a blog.
If you have any doubts messege me in comment box I will help you.
Share this article if this helped you.